Private Dining Sales Manager
Location: US-CA-San Diego
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prestigious, but not pretentious, Hotel Republic stands out among downtown San Diego hotels. Appealing to the social discoverer and the savvy business traveler, Hotel Republic warmly extends to you, a Southern California welcome. Hotel Republic serves as a vibrant new social hub with a signature business beat. Hotel Republic is a bald beacon for trendsetters, food lovers, and well-connected locals who cultivate network connections and well-earned time to play. We strive to deliver our guests warm, Southern California hospitality, where our associates are hired for being individuals, who have a passion for taking care of our guests. We offer competitive benefits including health benefits, an employee meal per shift, discounted parking, incentives, and more.
The position of Private Dining Sales Manager requires strong networking with high profile clientele and the ability to deliver social culture & events that generate top line revenues while developing cross marketing opportunities for Hotel Republic. The person for this role will develop strategic relationships by leveraging local networks to bring new business to Hotel Republic reflective of who we are as a Hotel.
The Private Dining Sales Manager will have positive relationships within the community in order to enhance our reputation within the market and increase engagement on our social media platform.
- Private Event Bookings
- Drive event revenue and book social events for the Food and Beverage Outlets through private events, new business development, upsell opportunity, and more
Programming and Activations:
- Work with HEI F&B to Strategize & Implement the property's weekly activations in order to increase event revenue/bookings, develop new partnerships, merchandising and more
- Development Hotel Republic brand awareness
- Generating inbound traffic and encouraging improving social engagement month over month
- This role coordinates with the Corporate Food & Beverage & Marketing teams on a bi-weekly call to support their respective vision, ensuring consistency in the brand's voice
In partnership with HEI F&B, implement the social media strategy, to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques to increase engagement and awareness including the following:
Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can learn new tools quickly
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of Food & Beverage events.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Book events into various venues and agencies.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI115239210