Our client, a locally-owned global manufacture, is seeking a full-time Sales Engineer with previous experience working in a custom, engineer-to-order company. This position is located in Andover, MN.
Salary: competitve base based on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with some flexibility.
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance with a company HSA contribution
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with company contribution
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid term life insurance
- Life insurance for family members
- Tuition reimbursement
As a Sales Engineer, you use your exceptional communication skills to understand customer requirements. You translate customer requirements to our team of Design Engineers and Project Managers and then collaboratively develop cost effective solutions. Ultimately, you are responsible for ensuring sales volume meets or exceeds targets. You do this through leveraging incoming leads, qualifying leads and by developing relationships to deepen partnerships in existing accounts.
- Previous Sales / Sales Engineering experience in a company in an engineer-to-order custom product environment is a must-have
- Hands-on experience with customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office products, and CRM/ERP products.
- Customer service, phone, and sales skills
- A Bachelors degree in Communications or Engineering Field is desirable, but not required and multiple factors will be taken into consideration!
Do you come across professionally whether the communication is in writing, on the phone, or in person? Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? Are you a quick learner with a high aptitude for software and technology? Are you both team-oriented and able to work independently? Do you enjoy a collaborative environment? If so, then you might just be perfect for this position!